Digital Forensic Data Recovery
Digital Forensics Data Recovery | WeDiscoverData.com
Call us now and speak to a forensic expert.
Computer forensics is a delicate science which requires specialized techniques to carefully extract highly sensitive information without affecting the integrity of the data itself. WeRecoverData.com can help individuals, legal firms, technical advisors, police agencies, courts and corporate organizations with their investigations using their team of highly trained professionals and proven expertise in computer forensics. We can recover your evidence even if:
- The files are deleted
- Data is hidden or hard to locate
- Data is lost due to software/hardware corruption
- Drives or the device is physically damaged by fire/water/accident etc.
- Corporate investigations, Hacking, Litigation Support
We follow a flexible but rigorous four stage evidence recovery process which consists of the collection, processing, review and production of the data. Contact WeRecoverData.com for data recovery in your computer forensic cases.
Why Choose Us?
- We are industry pioneers and one of the only data recovery companies to have in- house Research and Development (R&D).
- Our R&D team allows us to recover any technically possible case. If we can’t recover it, no one can!
- We have state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology.
- Highly trained data recovery management experts, ISO 4 Class 10 and ISO 5 Class 100 clean rooms enable us to provide optimum solutions to your recovery requirements.
- We have fast and friendly customer service available immediately.
- We offer a free initial consultation and free extensive evaluation for your storage device.
- Our Data Recovery Guarantee Policy is No Recovery = No Charge.
- Contact us about free overnight shipping and we will provide you with a shipping label (in North America).
- We have emergency response, on-site and in-lab, available 24/7/365 and worldwide.
- GSA government contract.
CCE – Certified Computer Examiner
MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
EnCE – Encase Certified Examiner
CHFI – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator