IBM System Storage DS is a reliable and high-performance data storage solution designed for managing and securing critical data for organizations of all sizes. However, like any other data storage system, IBM System Storage DS can encounter problems, and when that happens, it’s important to seek the help of professionals.
IBM System Storage DS Recovery
At WeRecoverData.com®, we offer comprehensive IBM System Storage DS Data Recovery services for different versions, including:
- DS8100: This version has dual 2-core POWER5+ based controllers and can contain up to 384 drives, which can be Fibre Channel or SATA.
- DS8300: It has dual 4-core POWER5+ based controllers (based on p570 servers) that can contain up to 1024 drives, which can be Fibre Channel or SATA.
- DS8700: Has a dual 2-or4-core POWER6-based controller with 3.5″ Fibre channel drives or solid-state disk. It can also contain up to 1,024 drives, which can be 3.5″ 15K RPM drives and enterprise flash drives.
- DS8800: This version has dual 2-core or 4-core POWER6+-based controllers that can contain up to 1,536 drives. It also has 2.5″ 10K and 15K RPM drives and SSD enterprise flash SAS-2 drives and 3.5″ Nearline-SAS drives.
- DS8870: This one has dual 2-, 4-, 8-, or 16-core POWER7-based controllers running SMT 4-4 for 64 threads. It includes a 1 TB Cache and is based on POWER7+ since December 2013. It can contain up to 1,536 drives plus 120 1.8-inch flash cards in the High-Performance Flash Enclosure. Additionally, it has 2.5″ 10k and 15k RPM drives and enterprise flash SAS-2 drives, and 3.5″ Nearline-SAS drives. It also has a high-performance flash enclosure that integrates and optimizes flash technology in the DS8870.
- DS8880 Family: DS8884, DS8886, DS8888.