Synology NAS Data Recovery
Synology NAS is created with the purpose of making storage and sharing of files within your local network quick and easy. Getting this technology allows you to directly access shared folders less the hassle of logging into DSM every time. Losing Data is never good especially for a business of all sizes for its equivalent to losing money. Even with high-end technology, data loss is a common scenario but not a dead end.
Common Reasons for NAS Data Loss
- Deleted filesSometimes files are deleted unintentionally due to human error. Accidentally clicking the delete button, forgot that it’s still needed, or a simple miscommunication is very common.
- Loss due to FormattingThere are circumstances of accidental formatting too or forgetting to create a back up before doing the format
- Power failureThis, along with voltage fluctuations can cause problems to the NAS network memory and often results in data loss.
- OverheatingInsufficient cooling in the server room or incorrect placement of the device in the office could cause overheating and might lead to drive failure.
- Defective NAS controllersFaulty rebuilds or reorganizations, corrupt firmware, and operating system errors can also cause data loss.
- Natural CatastrophesFire, water, and other natural calamities can destroy a NAS in seconds.
“I’ve already checked with another company; was told it’s hopeless”
If you have thought about encountered these scenarios in the past, fret not. It’s not hopeless until you have tried everything. Maybe they couldn’t do it but it doesn’t mean no one can. WeRecoverData is a team of technology experts that already established a name in the industry as they have helped a lot of world-renowned companies with their data recovery issues. If there is a need to develop technology for special cases, rest assured that WeRecoverData is capable of doing so.
“How much would it cost me to recover my important files?”
At WeRecoverData, data recovery fee depends on the media type, the amount of data and the physical condition of the file. It’s a case to case basis since our expert team can handle any type of complexities. However, our promise is that if we cannot recover your data there will not be a recovery charge. We have heard about many bad experiences from our customer’s who called for help from other companies but we take pride in our expertise and deliver results first. The evaluation is free with no obligation and we also offer flexible payment options.
“How long do I have to wait for my data to be recovered?”
The evaluation is usually done within 8-24 hours and most of the recoveries are finished within a day or two. Good news is we offer an expedited and 24/7 emergency evaluation and recovery option so just ask us when you need it. And if you want to discuss your options please feel free to contact us any time.
“Do I need to ship my NAS to you?”
Depending on your preference, you can ship it to us but please make sure to pack it securely to avoid further damage. Also, make sure that you attach or write your case number on the box. You will get a case number once you submitted a case on our website.
You also have the option to have as work on it onsite (your premises) and we can also do it remotely depending on the type of the problem or work involved. Want to know more? Call us now!