Microsoft Hyper-V VHD / VHDX Data Recovery
- Data Recovery from Microsoft Hyper V – VHD/VHDX Disk Corruption Data Recovery is one of our many specialties at WeRecoverData.com. We managed to reverse engineer the file structure and extract usable data from the disk images.Common problems:
- Inaccessible VHD, VHDX, AVHD or snapshot files
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- VHD/VHDX Corrupted data, due to RAID failure or virus
- Hard disk crashes cause a corrupt VHD/VHDX File
- Fire & water damage (Water spill or laptop got dropped to the water)
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Accidental deletion of VHD/VHDX Files or Volumes
The initial diagnosis determines whether the media is accessible to our lab equipment. If so, the first priority is to create a raw image of the data on WeRecoverData media so that logical analysis can determine the nature of the data loss situation. If the media is inaccessible our lab will test the components and closely examine its internal health to determine the extent of physical damage as well examine the logical structure damage.
Once a recovery has been successfully performed, file lists are created and data validity and integrity is checked. The recovery results will be submitted to the customer, as part of our verification of a successful recovery process.
We will supply the recovered data on whatever medium the customer specifies.
Please contact us for more information about your case.
Tags: Recover VHD, Repair VHD, VHD Corrupt, Recover VHD File, Repair VHD File, Extract Files from VHD, VHD File Fecovery, Repair Corrupt VHD, Repair Corrupt VHD, Data Recovery from VHD, Repair Corrupt VHD File, Recovery VHDX, VHDX Corrupt, Recover VHDX File, Data Recovery from VHDX, Repair Corrupt VHDX File.
See us in Action!
“I just had the opportunity to speak with and thank WeRecoverData.com for their very prompt and professional work in support of the Shuttle Program.”
“Thank you providing excellent data recovery nyc service to our organization at UNICEF. We lost very important data. Thank you for quick and efficient service.”
Karabi Hart, UNICEF, Manhattan, NY
“All our data is fully restored, and we’re back to normal. Thanks so much for saving our business!” (Had physically damaged RAID)”
Simon Hinkler, Vidipax, Manhattan, NYC
Trust is Everything
Returned Data Encryption
Audited and Certified.
VPNC Testing for Interoperability
Communication Security Canada
Return Path Certification
Multi-Level-Security Defense Access Control
Chain of Custody