Dell EMC RAID
Dell EMC RAID is another marvel and innovative creation of Dell with IT modernization. Nowadays, our digital world is critical to your success. The IT infrastructure modernization is the best key to greatly improve your customer experiences, improving reliability and keep you securely competitive. Dell EMC RAID accelerates your workload and automates savings. Self-optimization of SSD, HDD or hybrid setup configurations offers an affordable top-tier performance solution for mixed application environments.
For a brief explanation on RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks), this disk provides a high level of storage reliability by assignment of drives in groups, and data division and replication among the drives in the group. Dell EMC RAID has the characteristics of parity, striping or both.
- Parity offers redundancy for blocks of data on drives. Depends on the RAID type, it provides the ability to continuously operate even with losing one or more drives. It enables your storage to keep running which is the best reliability.
- While striping offers a mechanism on processing data that is allowing comprehensive read and or write performance of a RAID group to greatly excel the performance of the drive component.
There are also hybrid models that are licensed for FAST VP and that have unused drives of different types, you can set up multiple storage tiers and can specify a different RAID setup for each tier.
It cranks up the performance of your storage and greatly lessens the cost. Dell EMC Raid offers 0 to 100% flash architecture that targets specific price or performance ratios with a mix of SSD’s and HDD’s. Modify the mix as your requirements change. Adding more flash to boost performance, or spinning disk as cold data volumes grow. Critical data will always be written to your quickest drives at the quickest RAID levels. It also showcases intelligent data reduction. It integrates data progression; SC data reduction is cost efficient on SSDs and HDDs or both in the hybrid systems. Low-cost business continuity keeps critical applications up and running during the unforeseen outages and natural disasters with the volume-level auto-failover in local and remote arrays.
Dell EMC RAID is sophisticated data storage like other data appliance. Just like other data storage system, there are events that it may experience failure due to different kinds of reasons. Data loss technical problems are not easy to handle since they may come from a wide variety of situations. Consulting the professionals that are experts on data storage are the best thing to do. WeRecoverData is one of the best professionals in the industry that specialize in IT services like data recovery. We outrightly investigate first on what events transpired before the problem occurs before performing troubleshooting. After applying the necessary fix on the data storage. We also give the client the best practices and procedure in preventing data loss. Unlike other consulting services we care for our client’s business. Feel free to consult on us on how we can assist you on your Dell RAID EMC. Contact us today at WeRecoverData.
IBM System Storage DS Recovery
IBM (International Business Machines) is a well-known global technology company that provides hardware, software, cloud-based services, and cognitive computing. One of their most famous creation is the IBM System Storage DS. IBM System Storage has different versions. Each version focus on data management. IBM System Storage DS also has different versions and are designed for high-performance, reliability, and flexibility.
But just like other system storage, IBM System Storage DS also encounters problems. Due to this, WeRecoverData.com® is always here to help. Some professionals find it hard to fix issues connected with IBM System, but we can.
You may encounter the following IBM System Storage DS versions:
- DS8100– this version has a dual 2-core POWER5+ based controllers and can contain up to 384 drives which can be Fibre Channel or SATA.
- DS8300– it has dual 4-core POWER5+ based controllers (based on p570 servers) that can contain up to 1024 drives. The said drivers can be Fibre Channel or SATA.
- DS8700– has a dual 2-or4-core POWER6-based controller with 3.5″ Fibre channel drives or solid state disk. It can also contain up to 1,024 drives which can be 3.5″ 15K RPM drives and enterprise flash drives.
- DS8800– this version has a dual 2-core or 4-core POWER6+ based controllers that can contain up to 1,536 drives. Aside from that, it has a 2.5″ 10K and 15K RPM drives and SSD enterprise flash SAS-2 drives and a 3.5″ Nearline-SAS drives.
- DS8870– this one has a dual 2-, 4-, 8-, or 16-core POWER7-based controllers with running SMT 4-4 for 64 threads. It also includes 1tb Cache and is based on POWER7+ since December 2013. It has the power to contain up to 1,536 drives plus 120 1.8 inch flash cards in the High-Performance Flash Enclosure. Additionally, it has 2.5″ 10k and 15k RPM drives and enterprise flash SAS-2 drives and 3.5″ Nearline-SAS drives. It also has a high-performance flash enclosure that integrates and optimizes flash technology in the DS8870.
Aside from the versions mentioned above, you may also encounter the following.
- DS8880 Family
- DS8884 – the first part of the family has a dual 6-core POWER8-based controller that has a running SMT-4 for 24 threads. With up to 256GB cache and can also contain up to 783 HDD or SSD drives plus 120 1.8-inch flash cards in the high-performance flash enclosure. Aside from that, it has a high-performance flash enclosure which integrates and optimizes flash technology in the DS8880.
- DS8886 – moving on to the next member of the family is the DS8886 that has a dual 24-core POWER8-based controller with up to 2TB cache. It can also contain up to 1,536 HDD or SSD drives plus 240 1.8-inch flash cards in the High-performance Flash Enclosure. Like the first member, this also has a high-performance flash enclosure which also integrates an optimized flash technology in the DS8880.
- DS8888 – the last but not the least part of the family has a dual 48-core POWER8-based controller with up to 2TB cache and also has a high-performance flash enclosure that integrates and optimizes flash technology in the DS88880.
Problems with these versions usually occur due to incorrect installation which is why it is essential that you read the information carefully. But it is still best to call the professionals.
All the mentioned versions encounter an error from time to time but can be fixed right away by our professional team! Call us today and discover how we can solve your problems with IBM System Storage DS Recovery.
HP HPE SAN Storage Data Recovery
HP HPE SAN is one of the most prominent computer network software technologies nowadays. It is recognized for its RAID technology which makes it an excellent choice for small and corporate businesses, as well as administrative and distant office workloads for customers. Moreover, it is acknowledged for its high standard of data protection.
In spite of its popularity, it is inevitable that it encounters issues at times. But here’s the thing. There’s nothing more important than asking for help from the best IT experts. If your HP HPE SAN is having problems with Failed Smart Array controller, staff errors, failed RAID rebuild or abrupt power surges induced by natural occurrences; we got you covered! All essential information can be easily retrieved and accessed through WeRocoverData. We are here to make your life easier.
There are a lot of HP HPE SAN Storage Date Recovery Services that you may face, but rest assured that WeRecoverData can help you with any of it.
- Deleted File Recovery
One of the most common issues is to accidentally delete files. Once it is deleted, you might feel like your life is tearing apart into pieces. But you don’t have to panic anymore. Once this happened to you, we can return its Virtual Machines. This is an operating system or application environment installed on software that copies the dedicated hardware.
- Multiple Hard Drive Failure Recovery
This problem usually takes place when the firmware or manufacturer is experiencing delinquencies due to the high-temperature unit, electronic failures, power surges, mechanical and internal failure, and human error. Such HP HPE San Storage Data Recovery Service from our best professionals may help you solve this type of issue.
- SAN Hardware Default
SAN commonly known as Storage Area Network is a type of computer network that acquires access centralized blocked-level data storage. It is mainly used to improve the accessibility of various storage devices like disk arrays and tape libraries so that devices become visible to the operating system as locally-attached devices. However, there are some disturbing matters such as compatibility issues, exceeding capacity limits, and incorrect configuration. Rest assured that our excellent team at WeRecoverDatahas the best knowledge for all of these types of instances.
- Corrupted Software
There are some software utilities that control SAN. It usually manages and coordinates with several physical storage devices. Still, there are software and incompatibility issuesthat the application faces that end up to system failures.
No Data = No Recovery Fee is our Data Recovery Guarantees Policy.So how do those magic and all? It is not just simply as 123! We follow a certain processes to meet every clients need. After analyzing the whole situation and receiving evaluation results from our clients, we give them an array of solutions to get their files back. This is for them to securely have their needed confidential data. Afterward, we give the recovered data on a substitute storage device according to the customer’s choice. Lastly,WeRecoverDatagives them back or make it downloadable for them to safely access the files.
One of our best expertises is dealing with HP HPE SAN Storage Data Recovery. Aside from having all the necessary knowledge, skills, and equipment used to fix every issue, you can also rely to our astounding team. If you are looking for premium quality assistance, you can call WeRecoverData HP HPE San specialists right away!
Synology NAS Data Recovery
Synology NAS is created with the purpose of making storage and sharing of files within your local network quick and easy. Getting this technology allows you to directly access shared folders less the hassle of logging into DSM every time. Losing Data is never good especially for a business of all sizes for its equivalent to losing money. Even with high-end technology, data loss is a common scenario but not a dead end.
Common Reasons for NAS Data Loss
- Deleted filesSometimes files are deleted unintentionally due to human error. Accidentally clicking the delete button, forgot that it’s still needed, or a simple miscommunication is very common.
- Loss due to FormattingThere are circumstances of accidental formatting too or forgetting to create a back up before doing the format
- Power failureThis, along with voltage fluctuations can cause problems to the NAS network memory and often results in data loss.
- OverheatingInsufficient cooling in the server room or incorrect placement of the device in the office could cause overheating and might lead to drive failure.
- Defective NAS controllersFaulty rebuilds or reorganizations, corrupt firmware, and operating system errors can also cause data loss.
- Natural CatastrophesFire, water, and other natural calamities can destroy a NAS in seconds.
“I’ve already checked with another company; was told it’s hopeless”
If you have thought about encountered these scenarios in the past, fret not. It’s not hopeless until you have tried everything. Maybe they couldn’t do it but it doesn’t mean no one can. WeRecoverData is a team of technology experts that already established a name in the industry as they have helped a lot of world-renowned companies with their data recovery issues. If there is a need to develop technology for special cases, rest assured that WeRecoverData is capable of doing so.
“How much would it cost me to recover my important files?”
At WeRecoverData, data recovery fee depends on the media type, the amount of data and the physical condition of the file. It’s a case to case basis since our expert team can handle any type of complexities. However, our promise is that if we cannot recover your data there will not be a recovery charge. We have heard about many bad experiences from our customer’s who called for help from other companies but we take pride in our expertise and deliver results first. The evaluation is free with no obligation and we also offer flexible payment options.
“How long do I have to wait for my data to be recovered?”
The evaluation is usually done within 8-24 hours and most of the recoveries are finished within a day or two. Good news is we offer an expedited and 24/7 emergency evaluation and recovery option so just ask us when you need it. And if you want to discuss your options please feel free to contact us any time.
“Do I need to ship my NAS to you?”
Depending on your preference, you can ship it to us but please make sure to pack it securely to avoid further damage. Also, make sure that you attach or write your case number on the box. You will get a case number once you submitted a case on our website.
You also have the option to have as work on it onsite (your premises) and we can also do it remotely depending on the type of the problem or work involved. Want to know more? Call us now!
NetGear ReadyNAS Data Recovery
NetGear ReadyNAS lets you have all your files in one place, ensuring that they are always secure but easy to access for you. NeatGear offers premium and reliable NAS devices for small to mid-sized businesses and consumers since 2007. But they have been in the market since 1996 with products that cover a variety of technologies focusing on reliability and ease of use. Primarily they are on the networking market catering both wired and wireless technologies.
There are 2 types of ReadyNas:
1. ReadyNAS Desktop Series
ReadyNAS devices are now faster and even more secure than ever. They have 5 levels of data protection, all-inclusive backup and recovery, and virtualized storage for the office. They offer 2-8 Drive Bays and 12TB-96TB Maximum Capacity. Here are some of their models.
- RN212This ReadyNAS type has 2 bays with up to 24TB storage. RN212 is the industry’s first high-performance power and cost-efficient NAS that offers full HD 1080p transcoding capability.
- RN516RN516 has 6 bays with up to 72TB storage. This model is a “High-End Office-Hub for Small and Medium Business”. NetGear even tagged it as the “Best Data Protection for SMB”.
- RN628XOn the other hand, this model has 8 bays with up to 96TB storage. This model is a high-performance NAS based on Intel® Dual Core Server Processor and has built-in dual 10Gig Ethernet ports. Plus, it is the ideal professional desktop NAS system for small and medium-sized businesses.
2. ReadyNAS Rackmount Series
Netgear introduced the industry’s first 12 bay network attached storage solution in a 1u form factor, representing the highest storage density in the market. This series have the technology to rapidly recover the latest backup with full data reconstruction in the event of a catastrophe. ReadyNAS Rackmount Series provides a combination of NAS to NAS and cloud backup. This series is definitely confident of having the easiest backup configuration and ReadyNAS management for efficiency. It offers 4, 12 and 6 Drive Bays with 24TB-600TB Maximum Capacity. Here are some of its models:
- RN628XRN628X has 4 bays with up to 48TB storage. This model has hot-swappable drives, web-managed replication for disaster recovery and can handle 1-40 users.
- RR2312On the other hand, this model has 1u 12 bays with up to 144TB storage. RR2312 is the industry’s highest storage density in a 1U form factor. It’s the Ideal solution for high-performance storage, collaboration and data backup for small and medium-sized businesses. It can accommodate 40-80 users.
- RR4360X or RR4360SA 10Gigabit 60-bay 1+ Petabyte Total Storage with Expansion. This model is the industry highest capacity data storage for SMBs. It also has the largest and most secure Data Protection for SMB. This model can accommodate 60-160 users.
NetGear ReadyNAS indeed, uses state of the art technologies. However, these technological advancements still has limitations. There are still instances that data would be lost and in such events and WeRecoverData could come to your rescue. In fact, we have a service that is specifically called NetGear ReadyNAS Data Recovery.
The evaluation is usually done within 8-24 hours and most recoveries are accomplished within a day or two. You have the option to ship your device to us, have us work on it on your premises or do the recovery remotely depending on the case. And if you are worried about the fees, well you don’t have to. If we cannot recover your data there will not be a recovery charge and the evaluation fee is free. We also offer flexible payment options. You can get in touch with one of our experts today. WeRecoverData is always much more than willing to attend to your needs.
Infortrend NAS/SAN Data Recovery
We recover any Infortrend NAS/SAN units.
We offer Data Recovery from any RAID types, data deletion, or unit accidental format.
Some of the issues we see are:
- Accidental Format
- Multiple RAID Drive Failure
- Firmware updates cause a data loss
- and more.
We provide a 100% Data Guarantee. Otherwise, no recovery fee is paid.
Please call us and discuss the data loss situation.
Buffalo TeraStation Data Recovery
We recover any Buffalo Tera Station units.
We offer Data Recovery from any RAID types, data deletion, or unit accidental format.
Some of the issues we see are:
- Accidental Format
- Multiple RAID Drive Failure
- Firmware updates cause a data loss
- and more.
We provide a 100% Data Guarantee. Otherwise, no recovery fee is paid.
Please call us and discuss the data loss situation.
NetApp RAID Data Recovery
Nowadays, data storage market is on the rise. One of the best companies in data industry is NetApp. This is the data authority for hybrid cloud. They offer full range of hybrid cloud data services that eases managing applications and more. One of its products is the NetApp RAID. For a brief explanation regarding RAID, it is a group consisting of one up to many data disk, wherein the data is striped and stored. Its feature also serves a double-parity disk protection. This sophisticated technology is designed to suffice the needs and requirements of not only small but also the large business groups and organizations.
Like all the data storage systems on the market today. There are instances that it may fail due to different kinds of but not limited to technical reasons only. Data loss is the most common technical problem on data storage systems. It is complicated because it can not only compromise your business operations but bring it to a halt. The most practical solution is to contact the professionals. If you ever experience this problem, WeRecoverData is here to fix it. Here in WeRecoverData, we are a group of professionals who specializes on various IT services like data loss recovery. Being a pioneer in data loss recovery, we offer NetApp RAID Data Recovery and other types of data recovery services. These services include analyzing, troubleshooting and performing the NetApp RAID Data Recovery.
It may be troublesome for your business but your NetApp RAID may come across problems like the following below:
Data Deletion-accidental deletion of data on is very threatening to one’s business. Most especially if the deleted data contains valuable information and records of the business. It is one of the most common problems encountered on NetApp RAID. This is very troublesome if you don’t have a routine backup of your data. People and in some cases businesses don’t follow certain data storage procedures and backup techniques. However, this problem is avoidable when you practice a thorough data management.
Virus Attack -there are various kinds of new viruses which not only attacks computers but data storages as well. Connection to the worldwide network has great advantages but also opens up to a potential data breached. Some viruses are attacks that targeted business databases, and deeply confidential information. One should always create a procedure and perform backup of data in case a breach have occur, to have it easily addressed and come up with a solution almost instantly.
Power Failure-We know that computers run on electricity and it is also the adversary of the computing devices. Data storages is the most vulnerable since all the work and applications is being stored into it. Having a backup standard procedure alongside with backup power supply for data storages will increase your security in keeping your data safe.
Even though the above problems are threatening to data storage, it is controllable. With the right practice and standard procedures it is preventable. We at WeRecoverDatawill not only help you recover your data. We also advise the best practices to keep your data safe. Consult our experts today and we will gladly assist you.
HPE Nimble Storage Data Recovery
HPE (HP Enterprise) one of the top-tier global technology companies that service all of your computing needs. Way back 2017; HPE acquired the company Nimble Storage, Inc. The company is one of the best providers of predictive all-flash and hybrid-flash storage solutions. Since the acquisition of the company, HPE made its leadership to the top on hybrid IT. It expanded HPE’s position in the fast-phased increase of the flash storage market.
HPE Nimble Storage flash storage-integrated, is built for the protection of cloud data which offers an unparalleled backup. It also serves as an archive and the best disaster recovery for your enterprise applications. HPE Nimble Storage predicative power can figure out when your business applications hit the app-data gap. This is one of the most innovative functions created for flash storages. It does not only leverage flash storages but also utilizes predictive analytics to proactively get rid of the app-data gap. It can safely assure you 99.9999% availability. HPE Nimble Storage boasts the delivery of the overwhelming all-flash capacity per TB in the storage industry.
Peer persistence has also been made available for HPE Nimble Storage. Nowadays, the demand for an always-on enterprise is rapidly growing and it’s very complex. Assuring your business operations uninterrupted in the event of possible unforeseen situations, human error, data center outage, and natural disasters. HPE Nimble Storage multi-site synchronous replication and automatic failover and storing your business applications online all time make those problems eliminated. Peer persistence was built on the architectural resilience of HPE 3PAR Storage is also available at no additional cost on HPE Nimble Storage. It’s absolutely resilient for enterprises. Provides non-stop availability and guaranteed six-nines availability. Triple+ Party Raid that tolerate three simultaneous drive failures plus intra-drive parity and integrated sparing. Plus protection against even the most insidious silent corruption, like lost, misplaced writes and misdirected reads. Integrated Data Protection backup more frequently and recover faster with application consistent snapshots. HPE Nimble Storage has application-level encryption and secure data shredding.
Hybrid IT experience, you can easily move data between the public clouds with your data center through HPE Cloud Volumes. You can easily relocate production, secondary or any workload with the data center or into the cloud. Technically built and designed for the public cloud, it guarantees efficiency, unparalleled security, and top enterprise-grade. Plus, its global visibility and automation simplifies the managing multiple cloud.
Respecting the value beyond storage, HPE Nimble Storage ensures you to store more data per terabyte of flash storage like no other. It outstandingly delivers not only effective capacity efficiency but also a future-proofed architecture for your business.
HPE Nimble Storage is one of the most promising innovations in terms of data storage. As perfect at it may seem, even this great data appliance can also experience data loss. If you’re in need of HPE Nimble Storage Data recovery, the best way of fixing these kinds of problems is by consulting with the professionals. There are many services that offer HPE Nimble Storage Data RecoverybutWeRecoverData is complete of a team of pioneers on the data recovery industry. Contact us today and let us help you with your HPE Nimble Storage Data Recovery.
HP LeftHand Storage RAID System
HP, or Hewlett-Packard, has been in the technology industry for more than 75 years now. The company boasts state of the art research and development capabilities, thereby enabling it to deliver high-quality IT products and services. HP has the top spots in the following industries: networking (wired and wireless), converged systems, server systems, storage systems, software services, and cloud.
One of the most effective systems that they built is the HP LeftHand Storage Platform. It is the first shared scale-out storage architecture. Through this, the users can expand the system’s capacity simply by adding devices in connected arrays. HP LeftHand has paved the way for a scalable solution to the business of storage systems.
Meanwhile, the RAID, which means Redundant Array of Independent (or Inexpensive) Disks, is a type of disk drive that uses two or more drives for better performance. More importantly, combining a number of drives, the RAID does enable the system to continue working properly despite the occurrence of a failure of some components.
Even with the great system performance of RAID and the top-notch product quality exhibited in HP LeftHand System, RAID failures can still happen. If you encounter malfunctions or data loss with the HP LeftHand Storage RAID System, always remember the following:
- The HP LeftHand Storage RAID System is one of the most effective storage systems designed. If a system crash or data loss occurs, the most common cause is the utility error or incorrect handling by the user.
- Employing a more complicated RAID system equals higher risk of malfunction. The system’s complexity, on top of improper usage, failures are more likely to occur.
- Some data recovery companies request to have the RAID controller before they can perform the recovery process. However, using a RAID controller to obtain the parity information, allowing them to rebuild data is not applicable in all situations. On the contrary, using the parity drive leads to lower chances of achieving a successful recovery.
With these significant details, you might lose confidence in the dependability of your HP LeftHand RAID storage. However, it is still an undeniable fact that the RAID technology is still a very efficient system to use. At WeRecoverData.com®, one of the effective data recovery services that we offer is that of the RAID data recovery.
What makes WeRecoverData.com your best bet in RAID data recovery?
Our high level of expertise in data recovery is backed by our extensive knowledge and experience in working with file system formats at the lowest levels. You ought not to worry because we have the necessary skills and abilities in performing data recovery. What’s more, we use very advanced technology, top-of-the-line equipment, and orderly laboratories in performing our services.
We practice a methodical delivery of services in order for us to be efficient in performing our jobs. Through this, we are able to provide professional and friendly customer service to our clients and keep them satisfied.
Ultimately, we have a Data Guarantee Policy that you will surely approve of. You will be assured that we will not demand payment if we cannot retrieve your data.
For more information about WeRecoverData.com® and the services we provide, contact us today!
IBM Storwise RAID
IBM Storwize is a world-renowned leader in data storage. Packed with high performance, powerful solutions, and providing flexible and efficient storage for any kind of workloads. IBM Storwize family was designed uniquely to meet the requirements of small, midsize to large business groups and organizations.
Like any other data storage systems, there are occurrences that it may fail due to various unforeseen reasons. Technical problems like losing data are complicated which can not only compromise your business but your money as well. The best way to deal with this is to consult the professionals. If your IBM Storwize data has been compromised, WeRecoverData is here to help. From troubleshooting to performing IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery, we’ve got you covered.
You may find a lot of IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery services but we can help you with all the IBM Storwize family models.
- IBM Storwize V7000F -Multi-drive failure is one of the most common problems faced by many. It usually happens when the firmware or manufacturer was at fault, due to high-heat or temperature of the unit, electronic failure or power surges, mechanical or internal failure, and worst is human error. It is one of our Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service that our team of specialists can manage to fix.
- IBM Storwize V7000-on the other hand, this model specification starts with a capacity of 240 drives per control enclosure and 960 per clustered system (four clusters). Plus, a standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 8GB FC. It also has optional host ports that have iSCSI 10Gbps, FCoE, a cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, and up to 64GB per clustered system (four clusters). Integrated features include FlashCopy (4,096 images), internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, IBM Easy Tier®, and system clustering. It also features remote mirroring, real-time compression, and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V5030F -this IBM version has a host interface of 10Gbps iSCSI and optional 16Gbps Fibre Channel, 12 Gbps SAS, 25 GbpsiSCSI, 10 GbpsiSCSI/FCoE or 1 GbpsiSCSI. It can support 2.5-inch flash drives with the capacity of 400 GB, 800 GB, 1.6 TB, 1.92 TB, 3.2 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB and 15.36 TB. It also has maximum drive support; 760 per system; 1,520 per clustered system. Cache per control enclosure / clustered; 32GB/64GB clustered. Plus, advanced features include virtualization of internal storage, data migration, data reduction pools with thin provisioning, unmap, and deduplication. Lastly, it also features remote mirroring, compression, external virtualization, encryption, and IBM Easy Tier®
- IBM Storwize V5000-another IBM model which offers capacity up to 168 drives per control enclosure (up to 6 expansions) and 336 per clustered system (two-way clustering). Standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 6GB SAS, 8GB FC or 10GB iSCSI/FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, 32GB per clustered system (two-way clustered). Includes integrated features such as internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, system clustering. It offers optional features like FlashCopy (4,096 images) IBM Easy Tier®, remote mirroring and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V3700-one thing about this version is that it has a capacity of up to 120 drives per control enclosure (up to 4 expansions). Standard host posts of 1GB iSCI, 6GB SAS, with optional host ports of iSCSI 10Gbps, FC FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 8GB (upgradable to 16GB), and integrated features such as FlashCopy (64 images per systems), plus, internal virtualization, thin provisioning, and data migration. It also has optional features like FlashCopy (2040 images), remote mirroring, IBM Easy Tier®, and turbo performance.
Data loss and problems for these models don’t usually happen. It is necessary that you should read the guidelines and information about these kinds of software thoroughly. Self-troubleshooting and hoping for the best doesn’t always cut it. Asking for a professional’s help is the right thing to do.
WeRecoverData is composed of a team of professionals who specialize in these kinds of problem. Contact us today and find out how we can help you with IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery.
Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service
Dell EqualLogic is one of the best known software made with enterprise power with everyday simplicity. However, there are times that it fails due to various reasons. When it comes to technical problems, it is best to consult the professionals! If your Dell EqualLogic SAN failed due to physical failure of hard drives or due to human errors, WeRecoverData could save you from that.
There are a lot of Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service that you can encounter, but we can help you with the following:
- Multi-Drive Failure Recovery
Multi-drive failure is one of the most common problems faced by many. It usually happens when the firmware or manufacturer was at fault, due to high-heat or temperature of the unit, electronic failure or power surges, mechanical or internal failure, and worst is human error. It is one of our Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service that our team of specialists can manage to fix.
- Deleted Virtual Machines Recovery
A virtual machine is another term for an operating system or application environment. The virtual machine is installed on software that imitates dedicated hardware. If you happen to delete any virtual machine accidentally, do not panic! We can also fix that for you and bring back the VM safely. We recover different types of virtual machines from different data loss situation.
- Corrupted ISCSI Lun’s
A network disconnection or an unexpected shutdown can cause file system corruption. Even though this is one of the most challenging things to fix, we can help you deal with the recovery of a failed ISCSI Lun. Aside from that we also help you recover the entire volume of it. We have reliable tools to fix the issue to bring you high-quality service.
- Failure of SAN Hardware
Storage Area Network or SAN is a specialized, high-speed network. It provides the block-level network access to storage. The common problems that occur with this are compatibility issues, exceeding the capacity limits, and incorrect configuration or zoning. The failure of SAN hardware requires intimate knowledge about the specific shape and the behavior of the system. We are a team of professionals and rest assured that we have the proper and enough knowledge to fix this type of issue.
How We Do it?
After finalizing the data recovery process and after the clients approve the evaluation results, we give them a list of files. We do this so that the clients can identify the critical data. After that, we will provide the recovered data on an alternative storage device base on the choice of the customer. We will ship them back or make the file available to download safely and securely.
No Data = No Recovery Fee is our Data Recovery Guarantees Policy.
Dealing with Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery is one of our expertise. We have all the tools needed to fix everything and a professional team for every issue. If you are looking for someone to help, then you can call our Dell EqualLogic specialists to discuss your recovery options today!
March 2019 Newsletter
50% discount or a commission – Submit a new case using your partner account*
Example of a data recovery cost for a single magnetic media including the discount or commission is $250-$1250
*Applicable only for single drive new submitted cases for eligible partner accounts.
Login and Submit a Case
From our Blog:
Cloud Vs. Shared Hosting?
We’ve all experienced the pit in our stomach – the bottomless anxiety – that comes with lost data. This is especially true if it’s data or information critical to the central nature of your business. There are active measures you can take to make sure that you can do to better protect your data. As mentioned below, regular backups help. But there are measures you can take to make your data safer and reduce […] read more
How Will SaaS Products Make Your Business More Efficient?
It used to be that when you wanted to add Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or any other program onto a computer you had to go to the store and buy a box. Inside that box was the disk you needed to load the program onto any given computer. A lot has changed over recent years, including the use of SaaS, […] read more
What You Can Do Today to Protect Your Data
We’ve all experienced the pit in our stomach – the bottomless anxiety – that comes with lost data. This is especially true if it’s data or information critical to the central nature of your business. There are active measures you can take to make sure that you can do to better protect your data. As mentioned below […] read more
Unusual Ways Your Data is Being Collected
Many people may think that they are being cautious with their personal data. They may understand not to give out too much personal information on their social media accounts, and never give their social security number over the phone. But what they may not understand is that private information can often be collected without their […]
The last decade has seen a significant spike in the amount of data we generate in just about every activity. The ways in which we analyze this data and understand it have also expanded. One industry where these trends have had a significant positive impact is in healthcare. The ability to improve our health through […]
Technology and Disaster Relief
From 2005 to 2014, more than 700,000 people died as a result of a disaster. The American Red Cross responded to more than 242 disasters in the United States alone in the year of 2017. This resulted in more relief provided than the previous four years combined. From earthquakes, to floods, to hurricanes, billions of […]
December 2018 Newsletter
What Are the Best Cloud Computing Resources for IT Professionals?
Cloud computing is a field that’s always changing, and with that, it takes a continuous vigilance to protect your clients’ data and information. There are new tools, resources, and training options available on a regular basis. his publication is a go-to for any IT professional who is looking for more information on how to protect cloud-based platforms from the variety of threats that they face. There is a wealth of content on […] read more
Recent Cyber Attacks and Vulnerabilities Worth Our Attention
The reality of cyber attacks is upon us – whether we like it or not. These attacks are not just something that faceless governments and organizations need to worry about. Individuals need to take steps to protect their personal data online as well. Events over the last year give off the impression that nothing seems safe online. Below are some of the most prominent attacks and what individuals and companies can learn from […] read more
How Businesses Can Get the Most from the IoT
While people are largely in favor of the benefits that the Internet of Things will bring, they remain skeptical of the companies that bring these services. Assistants such as Amazon’s Alexa or Google Home will likely become the focal point for a connected home or business. They are the products that allow customers the ability to control the thermostat, adjust lighting, or monitor utility usage. They allow customers to make simplified[…] read more
WeRecoverData.com is a world leader in data recovery services.
We’ve developed the most advanced tools and the highest level of expertise to allow us to recover data from any storage media in the world.
As a result, we have the highest success rate of full recovery in the industry.
Check what our clients are saying
To register click here and submit a case today!
What type of partner programs do you have?
*IT Service Provider and Referral partnerships are applicable for computer/technology service providers that are interested in reselling or referring customers with data loss incidents.
Are there any fees to become a partner?
Are you on the GSA Schedule?
Are you HIPAA Compliant?
Do you offer Computer Forensic Data Recovery and Electornic Discovery Services? What certifications do your Forensic Engineers hold?
If I register as a reseller or a referral partner and I send you a new data recovery case, how do I get paid?
How fast do I get the referral check? ( Applicable to Referral Partners)
Do you provide promotional items for your partners?
Do you offer Emergency and Expidited data recovery services?
How will the recovered data be returned to my client?
Why should I work with you?
2. Highest commssion/discount rate in the industry.
3. Highest level of expertise available in the world to deal with any data recovery situation.
4. No Data-No Recovery Fee policy.
5. When new types and models of storage devices appear, it requires research and development to discover the techniques to recover data from those devices. WeRecoverData.com is one of the only data recovery companies in the world with a research and development lab, keeping us at the forefront of data recovery techniques and technology. It’s why we have the best success rate in the industry.
How can I learn more about your Partner Programs?
Join our success!
- How many times have users in your organization lost data?
- How many times have you explained them that the data is lost for ever?
- How many times have you encountered a corruption in databases, files and documents?
- How many times have users in your organization complained and you said “nothing can be done, please recreate the data?…”
All this can be changed…
Register today to become a Healthcare Partner of
WeRecoverData.com – Data Recovery Labs.
Available to corporate, government, academic and health organizations in the public and private sectors.
- Enjoy up to a 20% discount* for data recovery cases.
- As a healthcare partner you will enjoy our free evaluations & extraordinary level of customer service!
- Get the credit for our success and be the STAR of your organization!
- Receive promotional items with registration for partner, program.
Check what our clients are saying
To register click here and submit a case today!
* Discount will be in effect from the second successful case