NetGear ReadyNAS Data Recovery
NetGear ReadyNAS lets you have all your files in one place, ensuring that they are always secure but easy to access for you. NeatGear offers premium and reliable NAS devices for small to mid-sized businesses and consumers since 2007. But they have been in the market since 1996 with products that cover a variety of technologies focusing on reliability and ease of use. Primarily they are on the networking market catering both wired and wireless technologies.
There are 2 types of ReadyNas:
1. ReadyNAS Desktop Series
ReadyNAS devices are now faster and even more secure than ever. They have 5 levels of data protection, all-inclusive backup and recovery, and virtualized storage for the office. They offer 2-8 Drive Bays and 12TB-96TB Maximum Capacity. Here are some of their models.
- RN212This ReadyNAS type has 2 bays with up to 24TB storage. RN212 is the industry’s first high-performance power and cost-efficient NAS that offers full HD 1080p transcoding capability.
- RN516RN516 has 6 bays with up to 72TB storage. This model is a “High-End Office-Hub for Small and Medium Business”. NetGear even tagged it as the “Best Data Protection for SMB”.
- RN628XOn the other hand, this model has 8 bays with up to 96TB storage. This model is a high-performance NAS based on Intel® Dual Core Server Processor and has built-in dual 10Gig Ethernet ports. Plus, it is the ideal professional desktop NAS system for small and medium-sized businesses.
2. ReadyNAS Rackmount Series
Netgear introduced the industry’s first 12 bay network attached storage solution in a 1u form factor, representing the highest storage density in the market. This series have the technology to rapidly recover the latest backup with full data reconstruction in the event of a catastrophe. ReadyNAS Rackmount Series provides a combination of NAS to NAS and cloud backup. This series is definitely confident of having the easiest backup configuration and ReadyNAS management for efficiency. It offers 4, 12 and 6 Drive Bays with 24TB-600TB Maximum Capacity. Here are some of its models:
- RN628XRN628X has 4 bays with up to 48TB storage. This model has hot-swappable drives, web-managed replication for disaster recovery and can handle 1-40 users.
- RR2312On the other hand, this model has 1u 12 bays with up to 144TB storage. RR2312 is the industry’s highest storage density in a 1U form factor. It’s the Ideal solution for high-performance storage, collaboration and data backup for small and medium-sized businesses. It can accommodate 40-80 users.
- RR4360X or RR4360SA 10Gigabit 60-bay 1+ Petabyte Total Storage with Expansion. This model is the industry highest capacity data storage for SMBs. It also has the largest and most secure Data Protection for SMB. This model can accommodate 60-160 users.
NetGear ReadyNAS indeed, uses state of the art technologies. However, these technological advancements still has limitations. There are still instances that data would be lost and in such events and WeRecoverData could come to your rescue. In fact, we have a service that is specifically called NetGear ReadyNAS Data Recovery.
The evaluation is usually done within 8-24 hours and most recoveries are accomplished within a day or two. You have the option to ship your device to us, have us work on it on your premises or do the recovery remotely depending on the case. And if you are worried about the fees, well you don’t have to. If we cannot recover your data there will not be a recovery charge and the evaluation fee is free. We also offer flexible payment options. You can get in touch with one of our experts today. WeRecoverData is always much more than willing to attend to your needs.