We have developed the most advanced technology and use state-of-the-art equipment; together with the highest level of expertise we are able to recover data from any storage device, such as Hard drives, RAID array, tapes, memory cards, flash drives, optical and magnetic media, etc. As a result, we present the highest success rate of complete data recovery for our clients, leaving them satisfied and secure.
WeRecoverData.com is a privately held group with its world headquarters located in New York City. The company provides data recovery services worldwide, with representation in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East. We service fortune 500 companies, government agencies, the military, health sector, educational institutions and individuals seeking to recover important digital information.
Expert Data Recovery Services
WeRecoverData.com experts, our advanced technology, extensive parts inventory, years of experience, and professional clean rooms, enable us to recover data from all hard drives, storage devices, removable media and flash memory chips. We specialize in recovering data from devices that have been dropped, sustained water or fire damage, suffered corruption, power failure, file deletion or reformatting.
Our Data Guarantee Policy assures that if we cannot get the required data, no recovery fees will occur. After evaluating the storage device, at no charge, our clients will receive a price quote for their recovery case. This free evaluation will determine the recovery costs, the time frame needed to complete the recovery and an explanation about the nature of the failure.
Our fees are determined by the type of storage device that has failed, the media’s physical or logical problem, as well as by the time and expertise needed to fully recover and reconstruct the data.
Once our clients approve the free evaluation results, and after we finalize the data recovery process, as part of the verification of a successful recovery, a list of files will be presented to our clients so they can identify the critical files. We will then provide the recovered data on an alternative storage device of the customer’s choosing and ship it back safely and securely.
We offer the following service options for clients to choose from:
- In-lab standard recovery (complete within approximately 3-5 business days)
- In-lab priority recovery (complete within approximately 1-3 business days)
- In-lab priority weekend recovery (complete within approximately 1-3 days)
- In-lab emergency recovery (available 24/7/365 – around the clock recovery – complete within approximately 12-24 hours)
- Remote emergency recovery (available 24/7/365 – around the clock recovery – complete within approximately 24 hours)On-site emergency recovery (on client’s premises – available worldwide – complete within approximately 24 hours)
*Approximate times are based on an average complexity case and may vary from case to case.
- Leading provider of data recovery solutions
- Years of industry experience and the industry’s best techniques and practices
- Highly trained professional team of data recovery management experts
- Provide exemplary service to Fortune 500 companies, businesses and individuals
- Deliver timely, accurate and high quality data recovery
- Data Recovery Guarantee Policy: No recovery, no charge
- 24/7 emergency response
Our professional customer service representatives are ready to assist you and provide your initial consultation over the phone.