Expert Hard Drive Data Recovery Services, Expert RAID Data Recovery Services–Manhattan, New York
Use of downloaded data recovery software can result in a loss of data forever!
Please consider a professional data recovery service, if thedata is really critical
Increase your chances of recovering your data!
Call us for afree consultation!
Why? See below…
Can cause overwritten data.
Even if it doesn’t seem to be on the surface, there are alot of tools out there that will write data to the media that needs to berecovered. That can potentially causepermanent damage and critical files canbe lost forever. On a daily basis, we see recovery attempts made with resultswritten back to the client drive. On over 80% of those cases the data is lost forever.
Drive with physical bad components
If you force a drive with bad physical components to be readby software, the drive mechanism is designed to “repair” or “reallocate” unreadablesectors but during that process when the component that writes the data isdefective, bad data gets written and good data gets compromised.
Did you know? When you plug in a drive to aMicrosoft Windows machine without a write blocking device, there is a goodchance the OS will overwrite some sectors on the drive.
This is extremelycritical with RAIDs. Many RAID types consist of binary data layouts that arecrucial for a rebuild operation. Our rebuild operation will use our in-housedeveloped hardware and software to maintain the ultimate integrity of yourcritical files.
Data recovery software can present misleadingresult information. You will not be aware of the false results until you buy the software and find out the results were not whatwas promised!
Software makers want you to buy it, so they use whatever misleading tactic to make you believe it will work.
Limited functionality File Types
Off the shelf data recoverysoftware can support limited number of file types, which in many cases don’t coverthe clients critical data. This will make the client believe it’s lost forever. Ourrecovery capabilities allow us to write custom recovery utilities based on theclient critical files, which allows us to actually find what the client islooking for.
Limited functionality Algorithm Used
Different recovery software have different algorithm, the endresult or success is very limited.
Working with Unstable media
Causes file system Meta Data structure to become corrupt orunavailable. Failing drive components can cause damage to the data integrity.
Prolonging attempts to use free or almost fee tools not onlyrisk the failure of the underlining media but in many cases is a waste ofvaluable down time.
Desire for a fast result if not coupled with the issue ofthe cause of the data loss can be very dangerous recovery attempt. Diagnosingthe problem is a critical part of a successful recovery.
“Legitimate” OS or File System Tools
File system’s own tools can cause data loss. (FDISK, FSCK Etc.). Those components and utilities are not designed to maintain the dataintegrity. They are designed to throw away data in order to clean up a filesystem. This is the opposite of what people expect. Beware of running thoseutilities as an attempt to save data.
Why Choose Us?
- We are industry pioneers and one of the only data recovery companies to have in- house Research and Development (R&D).
- Our R&D team allows us to recover any technically possible case. If we can’t recover it, no one can!
- We have state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology.
- Our top industry engineers andclean rooms enable us to recover almost any case.
- We have fast and friendly customer service available immediately.
- We offer a free initial consultation and free extensive evaluation for your storage device.
- Our Data Recovery Guarantee Policy is No Recovery = No Charge.
- Contact us about free overnight shipping and we will provide you with a shipping label (in North America).
- We have emergency response, on-site and in-lab, available 24/7/365 and worldwide.
- Our client list and GSA government contract speaks for itself.
Why Not Try Another Company First?
- We often get cases from other recovery companies after they failed to recover the data. (In many cases, we get the data, but the chance of a successful recovery decreases significantly after the first attempt.)
- Other companies put a time limit on your case of only a few hours; they do not invest more than the allocated amount of time before they call it unsuccessful.
- In many cases time is critical. Valuable time is wasted when a less professional company attempts a recovery.
- The first attempt at a recovery has the highest chance of being successful.
*if we cannot get the required data, no recovery fee will occur.