IBM Storwise RAID
IBM Storwize is a world-renowned leader in data storage. Packed with high performance, powerful solutions, and providing flexible and efficient storage for any kind of workloads. IBM Storwize family was designed uniquely to meet the requirements of small, midsize to large business groups and organizations.
Like any other data storage systems, there are occurrences that it may fail due to various unforeseen reasons. Technical problems like losing data are complicated which can not only compromise your business but your money as well. The best way to deal with this is to consult the professionals. If your IBM Storwize data has been compromised, WeRecoverData is here to help. From troubleshooting to performing IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery, we’ve got you covered.
You may find a lot of IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery services but we can help you with all the IBM Storwize family models.
- IBM Storwize V7000F -Multi-drive failure is one of the most common problems faced by many. It usually happens when the firmware or manufacturer was at fault, due to high-heat or temperature of the unit, electronic failure or power surges, mechanical or internal failure, and worst is human error. It is one of our Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service that our team of specialists can manage to fix.
- IBM Storwize V7000-on the other hand, this model specification starts with a capacity of 240 drives per control enclosure and 960 per clustered system (four clusters). Plus, a standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 8GB FC. It also has optional host ports that have iSCSI 10Gbps, FCoE, a cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, and up to 64GB per clustered system (four clusters). Integrated features include FlashCopy (4,096 images), internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, IBM Easy Tier®, and system clustering. It also features remote mirroring, real-time compression, and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V5030F -this IBM version has a host interface of 10Gbps iSCSI and optional 16Gbps Fibre Channel, 12 Gbps SAS, 25 GbpsiSCSI, 10 GbpsiSCSI/FCoE or 1 GbpsiSCSI. It can support 2.5-inch flash drives with the capacity of 400 GB, 800 GB, 1.6 TB, 1.92 TB, 3.2 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB and 15.36 TB. It also has maximum drive support; 760 per system; 1,520 per clustered system. Cache per control enclosure / clustered; 32GB/64GB clustered. Plus, advanced features include virtualization of internal storage, data migration, data reduction pools with thin provisioning, unmap, and deduplication. Lastly, it also features remote mirroring, compression, external virtualization, encryption, and IBM Easy Tier®
- IBM Storwize V5000-another IBM model which offers capacity up to 168 drives per control enclosure (up to 6 expansions) and 336 per clustered system (two-way clustering). Standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 6GB SAS, 8GB FC or 10GB iSCSI/FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, 32GB per clustered system (two-way clustered). Includes integrated features such as internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, system clustering. It offers optional features like FlashCopy (4,096 images) IBM Easy Tier®, remote mirroring and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V3700-one thing about this version is that it has a capacity of up to 120 drives per control enclosure (up to 4 expansions). Standard host posts of 1GB iSCI, 6GB SAS, with optional host ports of iSCSI 10Gbps, FC FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 8GB (upgradable to 16GB), and integrated features such as FlashCopy (64 images per systems), plus, internal virtualization, thin provisioning, and data migration. It also has optional features like FlashCopy (2040 images), remote mirroring, IBM Easy Tier®, and turbo performance.
Data loss and problems for these models don’t usually happen. It is necessary that you should read the guidelines and information about these kinds of software thoroughly. Self-troubleshooting and hoping for the best doesn’t always cut it. Asking for a professional’s help is the right thing to do.
WeRecoverData is composed of a team of professionals who specialize in these kinds of problem. Contact us today and find out how we can help you with IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery.