IBM Storwise RAID
IBM Storwize is a world-renowned leader in data storage. Packed with high performance, powerful solutions, and providing flexible and efficient storage for any kind of workloads. IBM Storwize family was designed uniquely to meet the requirements of small, midsize to large business groups and organizations.
Like any other data storage systems, there are occurrences that it may fail due to various unforeseen reasons. Technical problems like losing data are complicated which can not only compromise your business but your money as well. The best way to deal with this is to consult the professionals. If your IBM Storwize data has been compromised, WeRecoverData is here to help. From troubleshooting to performing IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery, we’ve got you covered.
You may find a lot of IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery services but we can help you with all the IBM Storwize family models.
- IBM Storwize V7000F -Multi-drive failure is one of the most common problems faced by many. It usually happens when the firmware or manufacturer was at fault, due to high-heat or temperature of the unit, electronic failure or power surges, mechanical or internal failure, and worst is human error. It is one of our Dell EqualLogic Data Recovery Service that our team of specialists can manage to fix.
- IBM Storwize V7000-on the other hand, this model specification starts with a capacity of 240 drives per control enclosure and 960 per clustered system (four clusters). Plus, a standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 8GB FC. It also has optional host ports that have iSCSI 10Gbps, FCoE, a cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, and up to 64GB per clustered system (four clusters). Integrated features include FlashCopy (4,096 images), internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, IBM Easy Tier®, and system clustering. It also features remote mirroring, real-time compression, and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V5030F -this IBM version has a host interface of 10Gbps iSCSI and optional 16Gbps Fibre Channel, 12 Gbps SAS, 25 GbpsiSCSI, 10 GbpsiSCSI/FCoE or 1 GbpsiSCSI. It can support 2.5-inch flash drives with the capacity of 400 GB, 800 GB, 1.6 TB, 1.92 TB, 3.2 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB and 15.36 TB. It also has maximum drive support; 760 per system; 1,520 per clustered system. Cache per control enclosure / clustered; 32GB/64GB clustered. Plus, advanced features include virtualization of internal storage, data migration, data reduction pools with thin provisioning, unmap, and deduplication. Lastly, it also features remote mirroring, compression, external virtualization, encryption, and IBM Easy Tier®
- IBM Storwize V5000-another IBM model which offers capacity up to 168 drives per control enclosure (up to 6 expansions) and 336 per clustered system (two-way clustering). Standard host ports of 1GB iSCSI, 6GB SAS, 8GB FC or 10GB iSCSI/FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 16GB per dual controller, 32GB per clustered system (two-way clustered). Includes integrated features such as internal virtualization, thin provisioning, data migration, system clustering. It offers optional features like FlashCopy (4,096 images) IBM Easy Tier®, remote mirroring and external virtualization.
- IBM Storwize V3700-one thing about this version is that it has a capacity of up to 120 drives per control enclosure (up to 4 expansions). Standard host posts of 1GB iSCI, 6GB SAS, with optional host ports of iSCSI 10Gbps, FC FCoE. A cache (dual ctl) of 8GB (upgradable to 16GB), and integrated features such as FlashCopy (64 images per systems), plus, internal virtualization, thin provisioning, and data migration. It also has optional features like FlashCopy (2040 images), remote mirroring, IBM Easy Tier®, and turbo performance.
Data loss and problems for these models don’t usually happen. It is necessary that you should read the guidelines and information about these kinds of software thoroughly. Self-troubleshooting and hoping for the best doesn’t always cut it. Asking for a professional’s help is the right thing to do.
WeRecoverData is composed of a team of professionals who specialize in these kinds of problem. Contact us today and find out how we can help you with IBM Storwize SAN Data Recovery.
Customer Reviews Total: 41 Review(s)
This service was rated 5 out of 5.0 based on 41 review(s)
You are currently viewing the reviews that provided a rating of 5 stars. See all reviews
Suddenly my hard drive crashed during on hangout with my friends. My most expected tour was not good at thinking about my hard drive. After return back, I went to WeRecoverData they saved my hard drive. That was appreciative.
I think it is the best company in the world regarding data recovery. They take all types of recovery cases with great responsibility and ensure they work with the best possible solution for your specific case. I highly recommend it.
Superb effort from werecoverdata. I had no idea how to fix it when I faced a horrible problem with my RAID NAS. But they solved it very quickly and superbly. I recommend them!
Thanks to all staff of werecoverdata for excellent work and for getting my company data back! I got frustrated when a deadly drop damaged my hard drive. But they solved it!
Few days ago my raid server is crashed dangerously. It was not starting any more. I tried in a various way whatever I know but I could not fix it. My uncle told me about WeRecoverdata. Then contact with them and they repaired it. Thank you guys.
Those are suffering bad experience of getting a reliable and professional recovery service provider, definitely, they can choose werecoverdata. I highly recommend it.
Thanks a lot
The location is a bit hard to find out but eventually, I did. They recovered my hard drive, which was mostly dead. Thanks a lot.
Definitely weRecover team is great to solve that kind of hard drive problem. Great response and remarkable. They recovered my all data successfully within short time. I wanna give special thank to David. Thanks a lot man.
Liked Your Service
I have been using my HP laptop since 2016. Few months ago I could not open my laptop. After pressing the power button its showing nothing. My friend told me about that company. They recovered my laptop. Now its working perfectly. Thanks a lot WeRecoverData.
Pretty good experience
It was really pretty good experience. They are so professional, punctual and reliable. I strongly recommend it.
A lot of thanks to werecoverdata. You did really remarkable work. I was frustrated when lost my important data from a hard drive. I sent my hard drive to WRD then they got all the data back. At first, I couldn’t believe anyone can recover it since my computer tech said he can’t do it. All credit goes to werecoverdata.
Fantastic service from all the guys at werecoverdata. I was having pressure when corrupted data from my hard drive .Then I went there and they fixed it superbly.Thanks for removing the pressure!
I faced horrible problem but they solved it extremely well.My problem was that hard drive crashed dangerously.At this moment I thought the sky was broken on my head.Thank you for that.
Thanks to WeRecoverData. You fixed the hard drive problem promptly. I am impressed… Anybody can rely on werecoverdata.
Obviously great work from werecoverdata.Definitely no doubt about this company because they take seriously to solve any kinds of problem.I have lot of assurance at them.A lot of thanks to them.
Oh Tom really fantastic work. You saved my important days. Raid 5 server damaged dangerously few days ago. But you fixed it well. Thank you for that!
All credits goes to werecoverdata for recovering raid server.I thought impossible to repair it but they was taken sensible and fixed it.Now I can fully trust on werecoverdata.All thanks to them.
Werecoverdata, you did a really very helpful work.I was angry when my hard drive got dropped from my mistakes. I recommend the company and give a lot of thanks to werecoverdata.
After my hard drive crashed I was going to be totally mad. One of mu cousin suggested me to meet that company. I did and got the best service ever I had.