USB Flash Drive Recovery
Recovering data from your USB Drive (or thumb drive) is a seamless process at We Recover Data. We Recover Data’s engineers are versatile, knowledgeable and well-experienced. USB devices are nowadays very common as they have the ability to store huge amount of data, in the safest manner possible. They are easy to carry and boast of fast data backup in respect to other storage devices. However, data loss and inaccessibility problems are on the rise, hence the need for USB data recovery services increased twofold.
USB Drive Data Recovery
A USB flash drive, also known as a pen drive, USB stick or USB memory, is basically a storage device with an integrated USB interface. USB drives are removable, rewritable and recoverable, as and when necessary. Since March 2016, flash drives’ memory storage capacity has increased from 8 GB to 256 GB, and in some cases to 512 GB AND 1 TB.
Three Types of USB Flash Drives:
- Regular TSOP-48 Flash Drives – This is one of the most primitive types of pen drive. With technical modifications and updates, these kinds of USB drives are going down on their charm and appeal.
- Monolithic Flash Drives – These type of flash drives don’t have any printed circuit board, as all their circuitry is well-integrated in the chip.
- BGA Flash Drives – Also known as Ball Grid Array USB drives, these flash drives don’t have any legs and is directly connected to the printed circuit board via balls of solder.
Lost Data Recovery Services
In case, you have lost any of your data, don’t panic. Your data is entirely recoverable and our experts guarantee their service. We Recover Data has encompassing knowledge and professional ability to retrieve all your vital data from any kind of data loss situations and from any device.
Crashed USB Flash Drives Symptoms:
- Drive shows capacity 0mb or incorrect data size
- You need to format drive
- Damaged circuit board
- Drive shows as raw in disk manager
- Drive not accessible
- Light does not power on
- Un-detectable by the computer
- Please insert disk into removable disk
- USB device not recognized or malfunctioned
The USB flash drive can stop working for a number of reasons and your right to access meaningful data can be jeopardized. Students and working professionals, mostly use these kinds of storage devices to store relevant data and information. Hence, when the devices stop working they are the ones who face maximum problem. Irrespective of the nature of failure, professionals at We Recover Data can easily recover your data from damaged USB devices. For more information on USB data recovery call us at our toll-free number.