Electronic Discovery Services
Electronic Discovery, or e-Discovery, refers to discovery in civil litigation concerning information retrieved from electronic sources. Electronic Discovery involves the collection, processing, review and production of information from electronic sources which may include:
- Web pages
- E-mail correspondence
- Word processing
- Spreadsheet files
- Accounting systems
- Instant messaging
- Photos from digital cameras
- Audio/video information retrieved from digital video recorders, flash drives and so on
In contrast to conventional information stored on printed paper, electronic files have attributes also stored along with them which include:
- Publishing/creation date
- Sent from and addressed to (email messages)
- Type of document
- Date modified
- Author/artist/album (audio/music files) and so on.
WeRecoverData.com can help individuals, attorneys, technical advisors, courts and corporate organizations in their investigations with their team of highly trained professionals and proven expertise in Electronic Discovery.
We use the fastest and most efficient means of data collection, preserving data integrity in the process of gathering critical evidence to support your case. With our years of experience, well-equipped labs, and highly trained data recovery experts, we are capable of recovering your information from any media source. With our several years of experience and best practices in data recovery cases we are capable of recovering your information from any media source.
We organize and process the information according to your review strategy and desired display/review options in the most appropriate format. In cases of complex and large amounts of data, we will give you the most cost effective strategy for data retrieval and review to optimize litigation expenses to a minimum. To deliver the evidence information, using our state-of-the-art tools and technologies we can produce the information in any desired file type and format.
- Leading provider of data recovery solutions
- Years of industry experience and industry leading methodologies
- Highly trained professional team of data recovery management experts
- Provide exemplary service to major Fortune 500 companies
- Deliver timely, accurate and high quality data recovery
- Data Recovery Guarantee Policy: No recovery, no charge
- 24/7 emergency response